Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hooray Bouquet Cricut Card

This entire card was created using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Can I just say that our new cartridge rocks?!  The card was cut out as a 4 1/2" card from the <banner2> shape on page 29 in the Cricut booklet.   I also cut the flowers from the same key.  Another cool feature, using the same button, is that it will cut an envelope for the card - you just need to add a 1/2" for the card to slide in the envelope easily - for this card I cut a 5" envelope.


I sponged all of the edges with Vineyard Berry ink as well as the little cut out flowers on the card base.  I used CTMH's new Mini Medley Accents Pewter Collection and our new Pin Clips.  The stamps that I used  were:
D1491 Hooray Bouquet (Cricut compatible) and
D1475 Card Chatter-Birthday. 


As you can see in the photo above, I used 3-D Foam Squares to pop the flower, which makes it appear more dimensional.  I also used a scoring stylus and curled the flower petals
(similar to the way you would curl curling
ribbon with scissors). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.