Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You Are My Sunshine


So, I need to tell you, that when I see this phrase, "You Are My Sunshine," it takes me back many years!  This was Stephanie's (my daughter) favorite song as a little girl.  I used to sing it to her all of the time.   I think it would be a perfect all occasion card to give her.

I created it with the Footloose paper packet, the Just Chillin stamp set, and the Kick Back stamp set.  I used Prisma Glitter to highlight the sun.  I also used seam binding, waxy flax, a flower button and an opaque for the center of the button.


I took a close-up of the sunshine so that you could see it a little better.  I stamped it on the card with Lagoon ink and then again on a piece of the Creme' Brulee' paper in the paper packet.  I cut the center of the sun out and popped it up with foam tape.  I then added bonding memories glue and Prisma glitter to make it shine!

And, Stephanie, you are still my sunshine....just a little older! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.