Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birds of a Feather - Mother's Day Card


If you have been a CTMH customer for any length of time you might remember this paper packet.  It is an oldie and I will tell you why I decided to use it. 

 I bought these cute little metal birds at Hobby Lobby before Easter and thought they would be very cute on a card.  As I started to make Mother's Day cards for the mom's in our lives, I decided to look through older paper and see if the birds coordinated with anything in my stash. 

Low and behold, Life's Delights was a perfect match (there were one each of pink, green, and purple birds in the package).   I would normally showcase something new on my blog, but let's face it...we all have paper we haven't used.  Why do we "save" it?  Get it out and USE it to make something delightful!

I used my Cricut AP cartridge to cut a branch for my bird.  I also used seam binding and an opaque to dress it up.  Needless to say, the mom's loved the card!  I hope that you are making things that brighten people's day.  Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.