Monday, May 28, 2012

Dotty For You - Cheer Up Card


This Dotty For You card was created for the Cricut Class last week as well.  It is the card on page 55 in the Cricut AP Cartridge booklet.  I cut a 4 1/2" card from sweet leaf cardstock and then again from the Striped Dotty for You paper.  I cut the striped card in 1/2 and used the card front to adhere to the sweet leaf card base; trimming a 1/2" from the top and the bottom of the striped piece.

I used the "4 My Friend" stamp set to stamp "Cheer Up" in the window of the card.  I cut the Colonial White focal point from  <rectangle7> and stamped the bird from the "A Rainbow" stamp set.   I used Mocha Pearls, Tan Hemp, and feathers (purchased at craft store) to embellish this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.