Friday, May 25, 2012

Dotty for You - Sunflower Cards


This pretty card was made using the Dotty for You paper packet and our May Stamp of the Month, "Friendship Bouquet."  I  stamped the sunflower with StazOn ink and used our watercolors and blending pen to fill it in.  Pearl Opaques, a Clear Button, and seam binding finish it off.  We made this at Debbie Y's home gathering this week and everyone really enjoyed making it.

I am a follower of Christine Adam's blog.  This week she has had some really pretty Dotty/Friendship Bouquet cards that inspired me.  I re-created a couple of them for you and I am posting them here.  Check out her blog for more inspiration!


Stamp lifting Christine - I used StazOn Black ink along chalk to fill in this sunflower.  I used a blending pen with Lagoon ink to fill in the outer edges of the sunflower image.  Prisma glitter was used on the center of the flower.


Also, stamp lifting Christine's card - This is a monochromatic version of the sunflower card.  It is simply stamped with Black StazOn ink.  Then I used pearl paint and stroked it across the sunflower.  I think it is a very pretty version of the sunflower and so SIMPLE!

There are only a few days left to purchase the Dotty for You Paper packet and the Friendship Bouquet Stamp of the Month.  I think you will agree that they are a perfect match!  Dotty for You is only $5 when you make a $35 subtotal purchase and Friendship Bouquet is $5 with a $50 purchase...both are great deals!   
Click Here if you would like to purchase either of these items!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous Audrey! Especially love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.