Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dotty For You - Monogram Card


This is a monogram card that I created for my Cricut class last week.  This month, we focused on page 55 of the Cricut AP Cartridge booklet.  That page includes the <rectangle7> and <buttrfly2>.  The "B" is found on the font/shift keys.  I think monogrammed cards are really fun - I had planned to make them for our office staff at school but ran out of time.

I used the  Instant Memories stamp set (flourish).  I cut a
 2 1/2" "B" and tied our new Paradise Baker's Twine on it.  I used Mocha Pearls to create the butterfly's body.

The "Dotty for You" paper packet is only available for 4 more days.  Get yours for $5 with a $35 subtotal purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.