Friday, June 29, 2012

Lucy Tag Card - Cricut Class


This card was one that I made for the Cricut Class last week.  The card shape is on page 50 (our focus page) and is on the Card button - I cut it 5 1/2" - The Cricut AP measures the height of whatever you are cutting.  The scalloped piece is on the Decorative Layer on page 50 as well (cut 5 1/2"). 

I also cut the flowers with <flower8> and used the Lucy Workshop on the Go stamp set to stamp the flowers.  I cut the leaves using <petal2> and then crimped them with the Fiskars crimping tool.  I used Foam Tape to pop the flowers up and added Pearl Opaques to dress it up.  I added pink Seam Binding to top of the tag card to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.