Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me....Circle Cricut Card


This is the final card from my Cricut Class last week.  This card was cut using the Card/Shift buttons and I cut it 4 1/2".  The cricut cuts the small flowers out of the card base, so I added Lucy B&T paper behind them to peek through. 

I cut the large flower <flower8> on page 50 and stamped it with the Lucy WOTG stamp set.  I used Sparkles to embellish the flowers.  I cut the leaves from the <petal2> key and crimped them with the Fiskar Crimping Tool.  I used the "Life is Tweet" stamp of the month for the sentiment and the vines.


This is the inside of the card and I used the sentiment, flowers, and bird from "Life is Tweet."  Today is the last day to order your "Life is Tweet" June Stamp of the Month.  Also, Buy 2 stamp sets, Get 1 FREE ends today too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.