Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Congratulations Card


This Pemberly card was cut out on the Cricut (you just have to love that Cricut AP Cartridge!).   I used the Card Word Puzzle to stamp the flowers, leaves and "congratulations."   I stamped the flowers and the leaves with Brown StazOn ink and then water colored the flowers with  Buttercup ink and the leaves with Desert Sand.  I stamped the flourish with the Love Life stamp set.

The butterflies are from the Color Ready Accents assortment and I sponged Honey ink over them.  I embellished the card with Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel, Pearl Opaques, and ribbon from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey....I've been seeing all of your wonderful card creations on facebook for awhile now, and I just have to take a moment to tell you that you are THE card QUEEN! Everything you share is gorgeous and amazing! Thanks for all of the inspiration!
    Hugs!
    Cindy Baker

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.