Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day - Heart Frame


I bought this frame at Michael's several months ago because I thought it would be the perfect Valentine's Day gift for my sweet husband, Dean.  

I painted the frame with pink acrylic paint and set aside to dry.  The flowers were cut from Roxie Plaid B&T and Tulip Cardstock with the Cricut AP Cartridge.  I sponged the edges of the flowers with Cocoa ink prior to rolling them up.  I used the Instant Memories stamp set to stamp the flourishes with Timber Brown StazOn ink.  Seam binding makes a fluffy little bow and a Designer Rhinestone Brad finishes it off.  Large sparkles were added to the center of each flower and Bitty Sparkles were added to the flourishes.

**Tip - Use Liquid Glass to adhere the flowers together and to adhere them to the frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.