Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Treasure Life Pemberly Card


This card features Pemberly paper and "A Tweet" stamp set.  It is one of those A-size stamp sets that are only $6.95!  It is not a new stamp, but one of my favorites.    I cut the flower on the Cricut and used a border punch to make the ruffles at the bottom of the card.  The blue button assortment is a perfect coordinating embellishment for the Pemberly paper packet.

**Tips - To stamp the dimensional bird, I used the Kiss and Twist technique.  I stamped the bird with Outdoor Denim ink and then kissed a dry stamp (the flower) over inked the bird (directly on the stamp) and gave it a little twist which creates the look of the feathers.  This is a great technique to use on solid stamps - flowers, butterflies, etc.  I cut the bird out; distressed the edges with Desert Sand; and popped it up with 3D Foam Tape.  I used a Mocha Pearl Opaque for the bird's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.