Friday, February 10, 2012

Tailor Made Card #2


I copied this card from one of the cards we made at Stamp Camp.  The reason that I am posting a similar card, is that in the Stella paper packet there are 2 sheets of paper that have sewing patterns on them (look like the tissue patterns that you cut out for making garments).  When I saw this paper, I knew that I had to use the Tailor Made stamp set with it. 

I used the wax paper technique  (with Sunset, Tulip and Lagoon stamp pads) that I detailed in the original Tailor Made post.   I used Color Ready Seam Binding and Opaques to embellish this card.  I also used one of the flowers from the Color Ready Accents (sponging it with Tulip ink). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.