Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don't Open Until Dec. 25th - Christmas Petal Box


I was so excited about the Cricut boxes on our new cartridge.  I quickly realized that you need to cut various sizes from scrap paper before you decide on the size you want.  The finished size of this little box is 3" - this surprised me because I set the dial to 6" when I cut it.   


The products I used for this little petal box are:  Believe Level 2 Paper, Red Glitz Glitter Gel, and the Green Ribbon Assortment.  The gift tag is on the Cricut cartridge and I used the December 25th My Acrylix Stamp to stamp the sentiment.


Those who know me well, know that I love to make jewelry!  It is only fitting that this cute little gift box have 2 pairs of heart earrings enclosed! 

PS - Don't Open Until December 25!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.