Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blessing Jar and Sending You...Harvest Happiness


I had this idea about a month ago and finally made it while visiting my sister!   I though it would be awesome to write down one blessing each day during November and keep them in this jar.  The Blessing Jar has a coordinating card (just for fun - the stamp set inspired the actual jar).  The little pocket holds the slips to write your blessings on.  


The jar has a piece of Dreamin' B&T around it, along with ribbon from our Honey Mini Medley and a charm from the Harvest Charms.  

**Tip - Use the blessing strips as journal prompts when you are ready to scrapbook your Fall/Thanksgiving photos.


I used Dreamin' Paper, ribbon and charm from the Honey Mini Medley, Joyful Jar My Acrylix Stamp Set and  Harvest Happiness Stamp Set
for this card.


The pocket is from the 10 Things Pocket and I decorated it using scraps of Dreamin' paper and a Harvest Charm.  (I used the tags from the 10 Things Pocket on the Roxie Board Book).   I cut 1" x 4" strips of cardstock to slip in the pocket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.