Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Roxie Rolodex


I have missed not posting (for a week now).  We were out-of-town and so I want you to know that I am happy to be back in the "saddle".  I started this little project last week before we left but ran out of time to complete it.  I have had this Rolodex for at least a year and had been meaning to decorate it.  This isn't your typical Rolodex as it is a place for those endless passwords that we all have.  It is a pet-peeve of mine that every website makes you use different cases, numeric characters, etc.  I can never remember them all!


Since we have reds and animal prints in our house I thought it fitting to use the Roxie Level 2 Paper packet.  I also included lots of black ribbon, Bling Assortment, Pearl Opaques, Sparkles, and the Cricut Art Philosophy flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.