Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Joy Layout


I can't wait until Christmas gets here and I have photos to add to this cute layout!  This 2-page layout features Believe Level 2 Paper, Dimensional Elements Monograms, Bling Buttons, our cute new Holiday Pockets and Prisma Glitter.


I used one of the Reindeer Zip Strips in the paper packet as "ribbon" across the layouts.  I also used the Love Life stamp set to add the flourishes. 


**Tip - To embellish the "JOY"  Dimensional Elements Monograms I sponged them with Sweet Leaf Ink;  I stamped a patterned stamp from the Love Life stamp set with Topiary Ink; I let the ink absorb into the chipboard a few minutes and then I covered them with Bonding Memories glue and sprinkled Prisma Glitter over them. 

I cut the scalloped banner with the Cricut AP Cartridge and added bonding memories glue to the edges and sprinkled Prisma Glitter over that piece as well.  I think it adds just the right amount of glitz.


1 comment:

  1. Looks really Christmasy on this blog. You do a great job everyday. Love, Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.