Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaves and Acorn Harvest Happiness Card

This card is on the <shape11> key; Card button.  It is a 4 1/2" card.  I used the Dreamin' Paper Packet, Harvest Happiness Stamp Set and Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel.


The cool thing about the Harvest Happiness stamp set (and others in our catalog)  is that it coordinates with shapes on our Cricut cartridge.  The stamp set "carrier sheet" tells you what size to cut the image so that you can stamp on it.  It is so fun to stamp and NOT have to cut it out by hand.   I cut the card, leaves, and the acorn with the Cricut Cartridge.  I also utilized the zip strip from the B&T as "ribbon" for this card - what a cool use for those little strips!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this odd shaped card...shows the versatality of that cricut caertridge. Ccant wait to get that when I get home...seems like everything is on that cartridge I think I need!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.