Saturday, November 19, 2011

Over the Moon In Love Card


I couldn't wait to make this card!  I dreamed about it last week and knew that when we returned home I HAD to make it.  I used Roxie Level 2 paper, Red Ribbon Assortment, Black Ribbon, Bling Assortment, and the December Stamp of the Month called "Mad About You."  The ticket and the heart were cut on the Cricut!  Imagine that - the December Stamp of the Month is Cricut compatible!   This stamp set is great for wedding, Valentine's Day, or love cards and/or scrapbook pages.  In my opinion, it is a must have!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome look. It is all about bringing the ideas from the mind to the table. It is an artform and may i say you have perfectec it with this card, Over the Moon in Love Card. I like your blog and have bookmarked it to get some further ideas about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.