Monday, November 21, 2011

Dreamin' Workshop on the Go Cards

These are the cards for the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go that we are making this week.  The Dreamin' Kit includes:  Dreamin' Level 2 Paper, Dreamin' My Acrylix Stamp Set, Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel,  Shimmer Brads, and the Workshop Guide.   The price is $35 (includes tax and shipping).  These cards/ instructions were made by me for the workshop.


Card 1


Card 2

Card 3

If you purchase the Dreamin' WOTG kit I will include the card instructions.




1 comment:

  1. What beautiful paper! This is when I wish I wasn't away for the winter. I'm just loving glitter this fall. Sure gives the cards some added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.