Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love to Love You Card


Our December Stamp of the Month (Mad About You) is inspiring me to think about Valentine's Day.  I know, we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving, but if you make cards for holidays, then you need to think ahead, right? 

I used Roxie Level 2 Paper, Childhood Portrait stamp set, Instant Memories stamp set, Mad About You stamp set, Pearl Opaques, and black ribbon. 

The card pattern is in the Originals book and is called "It's a Wrap."  The card is "wrapped" with a band which is very cute and different than just a standard card.  I heat embossed the kids with Versamark and Black Embossing Powder.  The Childhood Portrait stamp set takes me back to yesteryear because reminds me of the silhouette pictures that my Grandmother had in her bedroom when I was a little girl.  Every time I see something made with this stamp set it reminds me of her.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE Audrey!!! Great job in using the Dec. SOTM :) The silhouette stamp set is one I do not own - but will have to SERIOUSLY consider adding it to my collection now that I saw your card! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.