Sunday, October 16, 2011

50 Christmas Cards in a Day Beauties!

Here is a group photo from our wonderful day of card making.  Jo, I hope that today (after a night's rest), that you have decided that it was wonderful!   We are missing one  in this photo, who didn't want to pose for my camera... but there were 17 participants.  Thank you to everyone who attended and especially to my "Lovington Girls" and my "Midland Girl."  I know that it took A+ Effort to drive to Lubbock/Wolfforth for a day long workshop!  

Workshops like this are labor intensive for me, but they are also very fulfilling to one's soul (after they are finished!).  You ladies make my job FUN!  Thank you for spending your Saturday with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.