Thursday, October 20, 2011

Believe Workshop on the Go Cards

This month I chose to use Originals - Terrific Triplets card pattern for the Believe Workshop on the Go Cards.   I think they turned out pretty cute!


I used the Blending Pen and stamp pads to fill in this cheerful Santa.  I scissor distressed the edges (because a little birdie told me they were tired of sponging - wink, wink - you know who you are).  I think the ribbon and ribbon slide are darling accents for a Santa card as it resembles his belt!


I utilized the Dimensional Elements Stars to embellish this card along with the Olive Mini Medley that comes in the workshop kit.


I don't know about you, but I can always use extra Thank You cards (especially at Christmas time).  This one is adorned with a double stacked Dimensional Elements Stars and the cutest little button brads from the Olive Mini Medley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.