Friday, October 7, 2011

Remarkable Wreaths - 3 Ways!

I thought it would be fun to show you the versatility of our new stamp set "Remarkable Wreath."  I decided to try out the Cuttlebug that my sister bought me for Christmas 2 years ago (I know, it is pathetic that I haven't been using it!).  It is a very cool tool!  Brayden loved it too - he sat down and embossed everything he could get his little hands on!



 Give Thanks Card:   I used the fall leaves wreath along with the stick wreath which I stamped in second generation ink.  I used Elemental B&T along with Cocoa Cardstock,  Foundry Metal Accessories (Pewter Ribbon slides), Mocha Opaques, and Sorbet ribbon (from my stash).  I rubbed the Cocoa stamp pad across the embossed cardstock so that the embossing would show up better.


All Occasion Card:   I used the floral wreath along with second generation Chocolate ink for the stick wreath.  Elements on this card are Creme Brulee Cardstock along with Elemental B&T, Mini Medley Pewter Assortment, Foundry Metal Accessories, Mocha Opaques, and
Chocolate Ribbon. 


Noel Christmas Card:  The Berry Wreath was stamped with second generation Cranberry ink and I used second generation Cocoa ink for the stick wreath.  I used Barn Red Cardstock,  Cocoa Cardstock, Red Ribbon Assortment, Chocolate Waxy Flax, Mini Medley Pewter Assortment, Mocha Opaques, and Pin Clips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.