Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Believe Workshop on the Go

This month the Workshop on the Go is Believe.  It is a really cute layout and was so much fun to create.  I added sponging with New England Ivy ink.  You all know that I like everything distressed!   Here is the Left Layout.



This is the right layout.  The story told in the journaling is about our tradition of going to Santa Land.  I asked my mom when we started going to Santa Land and she said that I was probably 5 or 6.  So Santa Land has been a family tradition for at least 40 years (man I am getting old!).  The best thing about it is that we all love to enjoy a hot, steaming cup of  Santa Land's cocoa after standing in line to see Santa....it is the BEST especially when enjoyed by the bonfire!



The Believe Workshop on the Go Kit includes:  Believe Level 2 Paper Packet, My Acrylix Stamp Set "Believe," Dimensional Elements Stars, Mini Medley Olive Assortment, and the Believe Workshop Guide.  The WOTG kit is $35 (that includes the tax and shipping). 

The classes are:

*Tuesday, October 18 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm - Scrapbooking Workshop (layout above)
*Thursday, October 20 from 9 am - 1 pm- Full Workshop (layout above plus your choice of bonus layout or 6 cards - card instructions created by me)
*Thursday, October 20 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm - Card making Workshop (6 cards - 2 each of 3 styles - artwork created by me and will be posted later this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.