Monday, March 19, 2012

Florentine Friends Tall Card


I love the stamp set that I used for this tall card
(it is 3 1/2" x 8").  This stamp set is called
 Beautiful Friendship.  I cut the leaves with the AP Cricut Cartridge and sponged Olive ink over them to make them look shaded.  The Twilight B&T is from the Florentine paper packet.  I also used Durables Pewter Studs to embellish the center of each floral image.

**Tips - I used the Rock 'n Roll technique on the floral images.  I actually used three colors of ink - Creme' Brulee, Olive, and Twilight.  You always want to start with the lightest color and finish with the darkest color.  In this case, I stamped with Creme' Brulee; then I rolled it the edges with Olive; and then rolled the very outer edges with Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.