Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Florentine Ticket Card

I have a monthly Cricut Class and my goal is to teach participants how to use their Cricut.  We focus on one page in the Cricut AP Cartridge Booklet each month.  This month our focus was on page 25 in the booklet which is <rectangle4> and <star2>. 


This card is one of the pieces of artwork that I created to show at our Cricut Class this past week.  The card base is on the "Card" button - which you will find on the <rectangle4> button.  The size of the card is 5 1/2" tall.  I also cut the <rectangle4> shapes and used them across the front of the card.

I used the Enjoy stamp set to stamp the bottom layer of the flower (it was cut on the Cricut too).  The top flower is the <flower6> shape.  I sponged the edges of both flowers and curled the petals upward on the top flower. I used an Antique Copper Designer Brad in the center of the flower. 

I also used the Family Love stamp set to stamp the focal point.  I stamped it by using the rock n roll technique with  Creme' Brulee ink and Twilight ink,  Seam binding ribbon finishes this card off.

If you have a Cricut and need to learn how to use it, you should join me for the next class which is scheduled for April 9 (pre-registration is required).  The project is $2 or FREE when you place an order at the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.