Thursday, March 29, 2012

Florentine Star Card


This card is another sample that I made for the Cricut Class on Saturday.  I used the card button on page 25 and cut it out as a 4 1/2" card.  For the star I cut four sizes of <star2> (3"; 2 1/2"; 2"; 1 1/2").  I used a scoring stylus and our fabulous new ruler to emboss the lines on the back of each star - going point to point (use your versamat or a mouse pad under your star).  I creased the embossed lines and rubbed a Cocoa stamp pad across them.  3D foam tape between each layer makes the star look dimensional.

Don't you just love our Mini Medley's!  I used the Pewter Mini Medley corner and a button.  I tied a piece of Color Ready Seam Binding through the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.