Thursday, March 15, 2012

Florentine Happy Birthday Card


This birthday card was created from our Florentine paper packet.  Florentine is suitable for many different themes.  I used several stamp sets on this card:  Potential (March Stamp of the Month), Enjoy (the largest flower), 4 My Friend (the "happy birthday"). 

The embellishments that I used are:  Just Blooms Paper Shapes (just add ink), Pin Clips, Durables Pewter Stud, Color Ready Seam Binding (I added olive ink with a dauber to make beautiful ribbon leaves), and a flower button from the basic button assortment. 

2 comments:

  1. Once again your creativity is amazing! I really love this card! It would be well received by anyone!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.