Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Housewarming Gift Clear Card


I made this card for a friend that just moved into a new house to go with her "housewarming gift."  This clear card is adorned with all 6 patterns from the Florentine paper packet.  Florentine is so versatile and it can be used for
many different themes. 

I used the Enjoy stamp set that is featured with Florentine.  I cut a rose from the Florentine B&T with the Cricut cartridge and sponged the edges of it with Cocoa ink.  I used our fabulous new Color Ready Seam Binding for the leaves and used a dauber to add Olive ink to it.  I also used our new Just Blooms Paper Shapes and added Creme' Brulee ink to it.  I folded it up and adhered it with 3D Foam Tape.  Opaques are the perfect embellishment for this beautiful paper!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.
    unique gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.