Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pemberly 12x12 Layout


I made this layout with our new Pemberly paper packet, which is another multi-purpose paper packet.  The Bohemian Assortment is a great embellishment package to use with Pemberly (the buttons and the doilies).  I also added Natural Hemp as the "ribbon" and pearl Opaques.  The stamp sets I used were:  Love Life and Family Love. 


The Family Love stamp set is Cricut AP compatible,  so I cut the cardstock piece that I stamped the quote on.  The quote says, "You don't choose your family; they are God's gift to you as you are to them."  The Family Love stamp set is
chock full of "family" quotes and a great one to have if you scrapbook family photos.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are welcome. However, please keep negative comments to yourself. Thank you for your respect.